Skip to main content

About your Search

20121205
20121213
Search Results 0 to 2 of about 3 (some duplicates have been removed)
doesn't save the government a penny, it takes that and spends it on other people. what -- it's really important that people look. the government is twice the size it was 11 years ago, we have seen the president demand that we're going to solve 7% of this problem but he's totally inflexible on the other 93%. it doesn't matter what happens at the end of this year, because ultimately, the numbers and the bond holders throughout the world will determine what we'll spend and what we won't. we can play the political game that is being played out in washington right now. or we could actually be absolutely honest with the american people, social security bankrupt in two years, social security trust fund will be bankrupt in five years, social security total will be bankrupt in probably 16, 17 years. those are worst-case scenarios by the trustees of both those organizations. we can play those games. but the fact is, we're spending money that we don't have on things that we don't absolutely need and there's no grown-ups in washington that will say time-out, stop the politics, let's have a compro
Search Results 0 to 2 of about 3 (some duplicates have been removed)